Wednesday 5 December 2012

Lots of Little Bits in London..

Well I'm sure as you all know London is amazing to shop! It's so exciting and the shops well where could i start! There are so many! I went there to do some Christmas shopping on Saturday and well i cannot believe how busy it is at this time of year! So many shops and so little time. (Although i did drag my partner there for 11!) Ha. Well as I'm sure you've all seen Starbucks is almost everywhere (apart from where i live) and well there drinks are so yummy and a nice treat to have once in a while as well as being a kick start to the day. I have never been a coffee fan.. I'm more a Herbal Tea kind of girl. But i went out there and had a 'Praline Latte'. WOOHHH its strong and made me buzz for hours!!!


Yumm! With loads of squirty cream on top! Every girl's dream. I was double naughty though and had a double chocolate muffin!! Was a lovely start to the day and it also made the partner happy :).

London's christmas lights looked incredible.. and they were everywhere. They were either funny or sweet ones. Ranging from Marmite advertising to little fairy twinkle lights.

WARNING MARMITE ADVERT BELOW!!
(As you can see they also have put peoples faces in the middle as Santa Claus!!!)


Another thing I had noticed was there Window Dressing was so outstanding and eye grabbing. I would love to be a Window Dresser but this is a very hard career to get into. I love looking at other shops work and helping my idea or this career expand. My favourite was Selfridges & Co. They had such a wide range of ideas and all promoting there products. And all very Christmassy!



I really like the idea of a girly sleepover. In a tent in which looked to be made out of fabrics that they sell in-store. There was trees, the Mannequin was wearing shoes and clothing in which is also sold in-store. I also love the fake miniature pizza's on the floor :).

There was also an amazingly funky Santa. He i definitely in the 20th Century.

Showing a PINK santa slay! With some luxurious lingerie on mannequin's.
GINGERBREAD HOUSE!!! also showing basket full's of goodies!!

I'm sure you all love sweets. This was one of my favourite display's!! There were sweets falling off of a  treadmill.! It was sweet heaven... There were sweets everywhere!! it was one of them moments where you wanted to just jump into all of the chocolate!! It reminded me of Charlie and His Chocolate Factory!! So scrumdidilyumtious!!!

Have any of you seen the displays? And all excited too i hope! 20 DAYS!!

Alice <3

No comments:

Post a Comment