Friday 30 November 2012

Lots of Little Winter Treats..

Well as i'm sure your all excitteddd as ITTSS CHRIISSTMMASS!!! I'm so excited and cannot wait till Christmas! My first Christmas in my new Flat..first Christmas with my other half Joe and just excited about my first tree :). Sounds silly. But Christmas is such a lovely time of year! Not all for giving and receiving its all abut being with your family and enjoying the spirit of Christmas! But well for your family or friends little Santa Sacks i have a few odd ideas that wont get you totally out of of pocket!

I don't know about you all but i LOVE Vaseline!!! Every girl has to have a pot! Looks nice and shiny, makes your lips silky smooth. From the hot summer days... to the freezing cold days in winter where your lips go all sore and horrible!!




Well look at what i bought the other day. A BIG version of the Vaseline but a tin!. There is 3 little Vaseline tins in it and all different colours and flavours. 

Vaseline Tin:- Tesco

It was a total bargain and a great christmas treat for any girl. Its a limited edition tin and looked gorgeous!.

Another amazing treat is socks. I am a huge fan of socks. From colours to styles. They make your feet warm which is the best part of it especially in these winter times!! But they also look lovely on your feet and can sometimes make your outfit look funky!


I found some gorgeous Christmas pudding.. reindeer and funky designed socks. 


Socks:- Peacocks

These were only three of a range of Christmas socks at Peacocks. I would most definitely recommend to get these they are sooooo cute! 

I thought I would also add my first Christmas tree to my post I hope you like it :)


All glittery! And i have even wrapped up a few presents and under the tree already!

Have any f you put your tree up?

Love Alice <3

No comments:

Post a Comment