Sunday 11 November 2012

Lots of Little Nail Art Designs..

Well i love nail designs. Trying new ideas and designs and just being a bit different when it comes to Nail Art. I really am not the biggest fan of Acrylic Nails as they damage your nails terribly ( From a personal experience ). Although i do always think that if you are in the right frame of mind and like to try new things this would be a great idea for you. I try different colours together, different sparkly nail polishes as shown on my previous blog on the 6th of November 2012. As the tools you don't have to go out and buy them expensive all you need is cocktail sticks and a steady hand!. 

Nail Polish:-
Dark Pink: Barry M @ Superdrug
Light Pink: Rimmel London @ Superdrug
White: Barry M @ Superdrug
Glitter Varnish: Barry M @ Superdrug

The above is just a little something i did. I used three certain colours in which combined work very well and a glitter varnish. I had made thus up as i went along. I used two different colour pinks in which i thought looked good together due to the contrast from the light oink to the darker pink. I also used white on a few of the designs just to help it stand out a lot more. As you can see i painted polka dots on two of the nails and on my thumb i painted a heart with cocktail sticks. I had also added glitter varnish onto the middle finger nail as i thought it would add a bit of glam. I really like the design above as it stands out from other designs out there that are home made and i hope that many other girls would like a design like this!

The next design to show is painted by myself and its is roses painted onto a red background, so the image of the rose would stand out a lot more. I was really happy with this design and thought it looked very elegant and not too bad considering it being painted by cocktail sticks!

Nail Polish:- Rimmel London @ Superdrug

Here i have tried to use elegant colours and make it look detailed. This was a very hard task to do. Although i did succeed :) Many colleagues were complimenting them.. Even when i went to the hospital A and E they said it! I am pleased with the design above :) and was very flattered with people noticing my Nail Art.

The next design is quite simple but elegant. I used one plain colour of varnish. Waited for this to dry. Then on a few nails i added a glitter varnish. Then after adding white polka dots on these. 

Dark Blue: Barry M @ Superdrug
Glitter Varnish: Barry M @ Superdrug
White:- Barry M @ Superdrug

I like the above nail design as its plain and simple to do even if your a busy lady although... you can always have time to paint your nails!  Its very girly although elegant at the same time. And the colours all entwine well together.

I really hope that you like my designs and if there are any ideas you can advise or if you have any comments then please do :) I would always love to get some feedback regarding my designs as i am really into this at the present moment and want to know whether its good or not :). Just to also advise you all i would Definitely ALWAYS recommend to wear a base coat of nail polish! Otherwise you Nails will get stained! It happened to me before and i have learnt my lesson :) 

Thank you Love Alice  <3





No comments:

Post a Comment