Saturday 3 November 2012


Well as you can see the below is my first blog J As you all knowI am Alice Rose. I love everything to do with fashion, accessories and overall anything involved within beauty!
In the past even from when I was a little girl I used to join competitions for young girls wanting to be in fashion. Like the time when I was about 8 years old and I had to design a pair of jeans. This was for the old clothing shop MK One.  I came 5th out of a couple of hundred. The jeans were awful when I look at then now! (I will post a picture at some point) But I just loved the designing and embroidery side of fashion overall. I had made my design out of pair of my mum's old jeans.  I stuck and sewed so many things! I got very far in the competition, although being so young. I've always tried to get myself out there. It’s all I have ever wanted to pursue further in my career. Fashion is for the love of it as well as i feel. Last year my brothers and sisters had never had a stocking so I sewed, embroidered and designed a stocking for each of them by hand. It was the fact that I had a huge smile off of their little faces. That’s the thing that made my heart melt. They were so excited that they had a specific stocking each and that It was made by their older sister! So this really shows that fashion is also made from the heart.
I will try to show you all my artistic flare in a wide variety of fashion to beauty. I will also soon write to you all about how my recovery from my severe rare epilepsy was helped by drawing and fashion. I do hope that it may inspire many other people out there who have been through the same awful experience and just show them that they aren't alone. And to share my experiences with people like myself.
Well I do hope you like my blog and feedback would be great and much appreciated J
Thanks

Alice <3

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh I want to see these jeans!! :D That's such a sweet idea with hand making the stockings <3
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete