Sunday 4 November 2012

Lots of Little Winter Warmers..


Well I’m sure as you all agree, when being off one off of work one of the main priorities is shopping! Well if you look what’s out in stores at the moment you won’t want to stop shopping (as it proves in my case).  Although being miserable weather you just have to keep trotting on! As you can see above is one of my new outfits.

Cardigan: - Sainsbury's   Skirt:-River Island  Bangles: - New Look

I really love the detailing in the skirt and the softness of the cardigan, it’s so thick, warm and very snuggly J  the only problem with the skirt is it’s not very suitable in the wind as it just flies up like anything! So just a heads up if you wear a skirt this one then id propose to definitely wear a long jacket! It’s a very cute and stylish outfit and would go for many body shapes as the skirt accentuates your thighs and hips more. And the cardigan isn't too tight so many people and many shapes can wear clothing like this.


As you can all also see is a zoomed version of the Bangles from New Look as discussed above. They are very pretty and comfortable jewellery to wear as I’m sure you all know there are many bangles being bought that are so uncomfortable. You wear them once and never again. So I would definitely advise you all to go shopping for some bargain buys like I have got above J you don’t have to spend a lot to look good!
Below I am now going to show you a fabulous invention! It is amazing. Doesn't it annoy you when the weather gets colder, the big jackets come out, woolly gloves, woolly hats and one side effect of the coldness is cold hands! I have this terribly, at some points it even feels as if your hands are going to fall off! (Especially when they go purple/blue) Not a great look. Although I have found a great discovery, this being automatic hand warmers. All it is, is a click of a metal disc and it warms up straight away. They can be taken with you in your handbag, to work, shopping even walking the dog. I would certainly recommend the below. I have taken a snap shot of them. They are very pretty. After using them they do go rock hard, so all that you would have to do when getting home is put them in boiling water then they are ready to use again.


Hand warmers: - Avon

I would love to hear any comments or to see whether anyone like or has these products and clothing. What is your opinion?



Thanks Alice <3





No comments:

Post a Comment