Tuesday 6 November 2012

Lots of Little Testers..



Well this week as I have been off, and have been shopping a tad too much! I have seen many products being advertised on the TV and many products around the shops which I really wanted to try!  I saw advertised a new beauty product by ‘Maybelline New York’ in which was a new brand of concealer, powder and foundation. See I never really wear foundation or powder. As the majority of foundation is very …

· Thick and looks very fake on your skin as well as feeling quite heavy.
· It clogs up your pores. (Making you quite spotty)
· And is normally very expensive

The brand in which I have tried is ‘Fit Me’. There is a variety of Numbers to choose as you can see from my photo below in which helps to match your skin tone. This brand a gel based formula unlike others in which contain waxes and fillers (In which masks your face). I was a bit hesitant when trying this although in the end I’m very happy with the way the foundation looks and feels. It doesn't make your face feel thick and like many other foundations on the Market.


Foundation .. Concealer .. Powder
All on a 3 for 2 price from Superdrug. So a better deal overall

I would certainly recommend the new formula to anyone out there in which wants to try a new product. It definitley worked for me and i'm sure will for others. It would be great if anyone who has tried this to comment and tell me there experience with this product. 

Another product i saw and got recomended from a friend to try was a Nail Strengthener from Sally Hansen. I don't know if any of you have had the experience but i once upon a time had acrylic nails put on. They looked lovely! Although they don't last long at all. I had them on for 2 weeks and then had to have infills. I did this once and due to the high profile of work you have to do with acrylics and  due to it being a lot of money when you amount it all up. I then took the acrylics off after about a month and i have never seen my nails so flimsy and damaged. Recently i have tried so many brands of  nail strengtheners although none of them were helping my nails. I'm sure many of you have been through the same experience. 


The nail strengthener is a great product and has helped my nails get stronger. I would most certainly recommend the above for if you have the same problem as me.

Nail Strengthener :- Superdrug

Have any of you used the above products or bought anything like this recently?

Love Alice  <3







1 comment:

  1. I really want to try this foundation! I have too many already though :P Pleased you like it :)
    Love Holly x

    ReplyDelete